Although consecrated in Bagshot's St. Anns Parish Hall, the Lodge has met in a number of locations, notably The Cricketers Inn at Bagshot and Camberley's Congregational Hall.
In 1953 it purchased the Old Badminton Hall in Bagshot,
renaming it The Masonic Hall.
In the early 1980's repair costs to the existing Masonic Hall became too high, and the Lodge relocated to the Agincourt Hall, in Camberley where it still meets today.
In doing so, it was reunited with Albert Edward and a number of other lodges, though maintaining its independence and individuality and is now approaching its 500th meeting.